Subject: UKNM: RE: Banners can be effective and entertaining
From: nick berry
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:51:54 GMT

Dear Silas,

You are quite right - I should spend more time checking the email output of
my deranged mind at the end of a long day.

I'm sorry that the banner basher game was not to your liking, but at least
you can be pleased that Christmas is now upon us so you can steal presents
from children, deny alms to the poor, be nasty to your employees and watch
Noel Edmonds' Christmas House Party all by yourself.

Cheer up, and give us a call if you want some help with your advertising -
you can't have too many impressions so we'd be perfect for you :)

yours

nick

Nick Berry
Marketing Manager
AdvertWizard - 'Internet Advertising Made Easy'

nick [dot] berryatadvertwizard [dot] com
Tel: +44 (0) 208 591 1125 ext 223 mob: 07715 748894

www.advertwizard.com
AdvertWizard is a free website promotion service that makes internet
advertising easy, instant and effective for businesses of any size