Subject: UKNM: The final countdown
From: Zing!n Media
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 10:24:24 GMT

Hi All,

Just a quick one to let everyone know that we're just putting the final
touches to the second edition of the Zingin Web Guide Books before
everything goes off to the publisher.

The new edition is published by Prentice Hall, will be in the shops in
March(ish) and, like the first edition, will be available from WhSmiths,
Waterstones, Borders et al.

Last time I got a few grumbling emails from people who deserved a mention in
the books but didn`t know about them and so didn`t get one. We have tried to
review all of the best UK-relevant sites for this edition but if you're not
on Zingin.com you won't be in the books so this is your final chance to make
your presence known.

There's a site submission form at http://www.zingin.com/add.html , the
Guides are accessible from http://www.zingin.com and there's info on the
first edition of the books at http://www.zingin.com/books

The copy goes to the printers in just over a week and our site review
bunnies are receiving a huge number of submissions per day so please don't
re-submit if you're already listed.

...and before anyone asks (they did last time) we don't and won't accept
paid for listings on the site or in the books. The best sites will get
listed, the crap ones will get printed out and stuck to our walls to remind
us why Zingin exists.

In case I don't get a chance before the 25th - I hope everyone on UKNM has a
superb Christmas and a happy and profitable New Year.

Paul

==

Paul Carr
Managing Editor

Zingin.com - The UK's finest internet guide.
http://www.zingin.com

Zingin Mail - FREE from http://www.zingin.com
Making the web worth surfing.