[Previous] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Previous in Thread]

Subject: UKNM: Japanese/EPS question
From: Peter Shankman
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 11:30:07 GMT

Greetings, list...

I need the following, VERY fast...

Someone who can translate approximately thirty words of Japanese, and
preferably has the font for them, on their computer. One translated and put
down on screen, can save as an EPS and mail to me.

Ifyou have the font and/or know Japanese, this is a 4 minute project. Tell
me price or whatcha want for it.

PLEASE email, peteratgeekfactory [dot] com, or call me at the number below.

Thanks much!

:)

-Peter

Peter Shankman