Subject: Re: UKNM: Fashion sector - e-commerce
From: Trevor May
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 1999 18:25:14 GMT

Martin Reeves wrote:

> The Clothes and Fashion category on ShopGuide is the
> second most popular only behind Music and Videos.

This surprises me greatly. I'd have imagined that categories such as
"Books", "Tickets and Events", "Computer Hardware" and "Computer
Software" would be much more popular.

Out of curiosity, is there a chance of posting the categories on order
of popularity to the list? It would be very interesting.

Cheers,
Trevor May

reflex° trevoratre-flex [dot] com
7 Ransome's Dock http://www.re-flex.com/
Parkgate Road Tel: +44 (0)171 801 0171
London SW11 4NP Fax: +44 (0)171 801 0181