Subject: Re: UKNM: Publishing Markets and Obtainable Information
From: Sam Carrington
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:10:39 GMT

It entails sending a team of black clad commandos, all shouting "hut hut
hut" through the main front windows of your competitors offices,
spraying automatic weapon fire and throwing copious stun grenades.
Cutting off the electricity is optional.

the New Media market here in Leeds is mighty cut-throat ;-)

sam carrington // multimedia designer // sensei.co.uk

This e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is
intended
solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please be aware that this e-mail may
not
have been endorsed by a duly authorised signatory. Its also not to be
taken seriously in any way. Use of automatic weapons in confined spaces
could lead to loss of life, and damage to property and should not be
attepted in the workplace, the home, or anywhere in fact; except by
trained professionals in a goverment sanctioned police action, and even
then should be considered only if oil or drug supply lines are likely to
be disrupted.

Speechradataol [dot] com wrote:

> In a message dated 08/02/00 20:35:38 GMT Standard Time, jamesatbdmedia [dot] co [dot] uk
> writes:

<< Am I missing something here, we have been doing SWOT analyses for
years
now, presumably this SWAT analysis you want to do is some kind of new
management technique! >>