Subject: Re: [uk-netmarketing] Opt in Email lists
From: s krumholz
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 17:51:52 -0000

non opt-in addresses? joking -- you must be. why don't you just trawl the
net then and pick up addresses? if you want your message to be targeted &
maybe even read, you should re-think that issue. moreover, what about
privacy? you could find your client/company blocked in the future by ORBS
for spamming.

sally