Subject: UKNM: Re: UKNM - Internet Loyalty Schemes
From: sally krumholz
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 12:27:21 GMT

Other loyalty "schemes" are:

FreeRide - http://www.freeride.com
MyPoints - http://www.mypoints.com
CyberGold - http://www.cybergold.com
E-Centives - http://www.e-centives.com

There are also numerous sweeps & gaming sites that offer loyalty components
in the form of cash & prizes. Many sites will do joint promotions with them
in order to gain loyalty or add (dare I say it?) "stickiness":

WebStakes - http://www.webstakes.com
IWon - http://www.iwon.com
Uproar - http://www.uproar.com

Suggest you read through them in order to get a feel of how each operate.
They all have common threads yet their individual programs vary slightly.

Good luck!

Sally Krumholz