Subject: UKNM: Polite request
From: Rick Sareen
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:48:15 +0100

May I ask list members for some active participation?

I am the Committee member of CUT with responsibility for marketing related
issues. We are looking at approaching senior clients to ask if we have
their support in our mission (unmetered telecoms). As I have posted before,
this issue is and will be a huge driver in our business and so is in all
our interests.

I would appreciate any views (off-list please) on whether any of you would
be willing to approach your clients with this proposition. CUT will provide
help and guidance in this, you provide the contact.

We are still considering what level of support we will ask for (versioned?)
as we appreciate that for some this may have political implications and
they would not be willing to put their head above the parapet.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome and of course everything will be
treated in confidence.

Thanks.

--
Rick Sareen