Subject: Re: UKNM: to the website designers out there
From: Harry Parkes
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 12:09:58 +0100

A bit over the top perhaps, but their have been several statements to that
effect?

Have a look at http://www.useit.com/alertbox/9612.html for some of the
arguments against frames, or rather certain applications of them.

Hope it helps explain your boss' comments.

Harry Parkes

At 08:53 01/05/98 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>My boss has just strolled in and said, " Right lads, from now on you
>aren't to use frames anymore because there is a backlash to using them
>within the industry"
>
>and that was that.
>
>any thoughts?
>
>Lee Atkinson

Business Director
CM Interactive
Bolton House
194 Old Brompton Road
London SW5 0AW
Tel: +44 (0) 171 370-0400
Fax: +44 (0) 171 370-0488
H [dot] Parkesatcm-interactive [dot] com

http://www.cm-interactive.com