Subject: UKNM: ADMIN: Times are a changin'
From: Sam Michel
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 1998 12:47:52 +0000 (GMT)

'ello all.

Apologies for the interruption to service, everything back to normal
now, with a nippier mail delivery system, too. There's also been a
couple of changes to the list. Firstly, there's now a URL at the very
bottom of each message which leads to a page at

to the list, or point your friends at when they want to subscribe.

I'd also like to welcome Excite UK as the inaugural sponsors of the
UK-Netmarketing mailing list, I'll let their message at the bottom of
the email do the talking. Many thanks to the fine folks at the UK
offices.

As always, comments and suggestions for improvements and alterations to
the list should be sent to me via owneratchinwag [dot] com (mailto:owneratchinwag [dot] com).

Toodle Pip

Sam