Subject: RE: UKNM: The Digital Heroes of Hypocrisy
From: Greg Baker
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 17:09:08 +0000 (GMT)

I must agree with you there Elizabeth. I can see nothing wrong in
Excite's sponsorship by Excite, indeed I can only really see it as a
positive thing, after all I enjoy reading and occasionally contributing
to this on-line community and it would be a real shame to see it vanish
thanks to a lack cash.

I cant really see Excite pushing to fill UKNM with more people, after
all what they want it a quality captive audience, which is something
they have achieved in a manner that I personally find totally harmless
and indeed in some ways vaguely flattering.

Cheers Sam and Elizabeth,

Greg Baker
Senior Web Programmer
Deep Need Technology