Subject: RE: UKNM: Iceland, schmiceland
From: Mark Henderson-Thynne
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 17:32:30 GMT

I use netgrocer.com over here in DC. They mostly ship dry/canned goods
by Fedex and the prices including shipping are comparable to the
supermarkets. I get home from work and its waiting there for me which
saves the hassle of pushing a big trolley around a crowded shop, queuing
for ages and then having to carry everything home, instead I can just go to
the supermarket for fresh veggies/meat and nip through the 20 items or less
lane.