Subject: UKNM: Entrepreneurs on-line network
From: Sanjay Mazumder
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 10:15:08 GMT

Dear All,

I've been on the UKNM mailing list for some time now and have followed
many interesting conversations. I've even taken part in a few. It
seems to me that there are a whole range of people on the list include a
large number of entrepreneurs and potential entrepreneurs.

Well, for those in this group, I have another mailing list that you may
be interested in. Its called "Paradigm Violators"
(http://paradigmviolators.com) and is meant for entrepreneurs with ideas
that will revolutionise the way in which we do business or will change
things for the better. Paradigm Violators (PV) has been going now for
about 5 months and has attracted many entrepreneurs and we engage in the
exchange of ideas and thoughts about how the market and the global
economy is changing and more importantly will change in the future. The
forum is designed to allow entrepreneurs to discuss their ideas and how
to move them forward without the distraction of having financiers and
venture capitalists present (there are other forums for this).

PV has also grown into some local groups in London, Silicon Valley and
Sydney. Each of these groups has had their inaugural meeting and
membership is growing fast.

To sign up to the Global and London groups, please visit the site or
send me an email and I shall register you.

If you have any questions or would like to know more, then please visit
the site or email me and I shall respond.

Regards,

Sanjay
Paradigm Violators (London)
http://paradigmviolators.com