Subject: Re: UKNM: Prize Draw Rules
From: David Cabrera
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 16:03:26 GMT

The Advertising Association's web site contains a fair amount of information
in the Codes of Practice section.

By the way, it sounds as if you are looking to run a raffle (sell tickets
for a prize draw) rather than a specific prize draw which is usually free to
enter and not conditional upon a purchase.

If this is the case you probably need to have a named promoter with their
address details, a published list of prizes, details of how and when the
draw will be made, who will be supervising it and where / when the list of
winner(s) will be published, etc.

You should also consider how to use the prize draw as a data gathering
strategy

If you need more information let me know off list

David Cabrera