Subject: RE: UKNM: Burn Rate
From: Bunder, Leslie
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 23:51:32 +0100

Indeed, Woof's book is excellent, there was much debate when it came out as
to how accurate some parts of it were and there was much debate in the WWWAC
mailing list in New York!

But it makes interesting reading, giving an insight into how deals are made
or indeed not made!

But the Web site was always produced by the book company..

Another book worth reading is AOL.com if you are interested in these areas.

Now if there was only a book for the UK....

Leslie
Leslie Bunder
Project Manager, TDL InfoSpace
e-mail: Leslie [dot] Bunderatinfospaceuk [dot] com (work) or leslieatbunder [dot] com (home)
Web: www.infospace.co.uk
tel: 01252 390516 (UK) +44 1252 390516 (outside UK)
mobile: 07010 701967 (UK) or +44 7010 701967 (outside UK)
Thomson House, 296 Farnborough Road, Hants, GU14 7NU