Subject: RE: UKNM: Fax to Email Service
From: Svein Eriksen
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:01:33 +0100

Dan,

I have used http://www.virtualplus.com/ for years. They were one of the
first "Unified Messaging" companies around, and although they did not have
as much funding as JFax they are now delivering services world-wide,
including US, Japan, South Africa and many more.

The company can provide a variety of services, including telephone numbers
in any country were they operate. My voicemail can be picked up over the web
or the phone, and is also delivered to my email address. When I go abroad I
direct my voicemail to my Hotmail account, in the UK to my business address.
I also have a notification sent by SMS to my mobile, alternatively to my
pager.

The same is set up for my faxes.

I have no affiliation with the company, apart from having known the Managing
Director John Pitcher for years.

Regards,
Svein Eriksen sveinatibresources [dot] co [dot] uk
Website: http://www.ibresources.co.uk/
* Partners wanted * We deliver independent and sensible technology and
e-commerce advice,
talking the business language of our clients. We are looking for partners to
deliver
services we do not deliver ourselves. Please visit our website for further
information.