Subject: RE: UKNM: Corpex Site Design
From: Jatinder Rai
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 19:03:36 +0100

Ray,

How about setting up the first bath cam. Internet users could pay to log in
to your site (suite), and thus the revenue you get would more than cover the
cost of the bath suite. And If your'e shy about revealing yourself, then
consider approaching those American "virgins", I'm sure they'll do anything
for more publicity.

Good Luck.

Jatinder