Subject: Re: UKNM: Online clocks and timers
From: Gillian Hornsey
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 23:09:38 +0100

On 4 Sep 98 at 10:27, Ray Taylor wrote:
> I have a client who has need of an online clock and/or timer program
> in order to allow online customers to keep track of the amount of
> time they have spent online and thus work out the cost per session.

Try www.stroud.com and www.shareware.com where you will find a number
of these to download under the "utilities" sections. Some of them
are freeware and some are shareware. One example is WS_Timer which is
about UKP 10.00 to register and is free to evaluate for 30
days.

HTH, Gillian.

--
Gillian Hornsey