Subject: Re: UKNM: Studio Archetype-type studios in UK?
From: carlo andrea pattacini
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:14:44 +0100

yes Felix you are right, probably they are not a "web
design house", but surely they are a design studio
with a huge background in information design, and I
think this is definitely a plus when you have to deal
with designing complex websites.

Try to take a look at www.ideo.com or www.fuse98.com

ciao, andrea

---Felix Velarde <felixathead-newmedia [dot] com> wrote:

> I'd take issue with calling Meta a web design house
- yes, they've
> done the (very elegant) Audi site, but experts in
interactive design?