Subject: UKNM: e-commerce own goal
From: Sam Michel
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 13:12:21 +0100

Just saw this on the lunchtime news:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/hi/english/business/the_company_file/newsid_441000/441426.stm

Argos making a boo-boo and incorrectly pricing Nicam TV sets at £3...word
spreading like wildfire across the Internet....customers making huge
multiple orders....Argos could lose £1m....Argos refusing to honour the
sales....

I think there's a lesson to be learnt here...I mean we've all made mistakes,
but...ouch...

Toodle Pip

Sam