Subject: UKNM: direct email
From: Houston, Richard
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 10:09:03 +0100

hello.

has anyone out there had experience of buying *uk* email lists for the
purpose of marketing their own or their client's business? anyone had
experience with, say, postmaster direct?

if anyone would like to discuss this "uk netmarketing" subject without
getting too cross or competitive, that'd be marvellous.

just to clarify: i am not interested in buying a cd with a zillion email
addresses on it for $50 and subsequently have my, or anyone else's business
*explode*.

though it's a thought ...

why oh why couldn't we have just scored one goal? just *one*? just a little
one would have done.

heads up,

richard houston
account planner