Subject: RE: UKNM: Re: some of ThinkNatural domains...
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:17:46 +0100

Ouch! Isn't this verging on the slanderous?

Nobody actually *knows* this guy's his intentions but he has just been
disparaged in front of a substantial professional audience. John, what
do you think?

There is, of course, the little matter of commercial oversight that
surprises me too.

Steve Johnston
steve [dot] johnstonatentranet [dot] co [dot] uk
Mobile +44 (0)7901 853273
Office +44 (0)1491 878787