Subject: RE: UKNM: e-commerce own goal
From: Steve Johnston
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 11:42:58 +0100

As the speculation is to continue, here is my next bit of third-hand
heresay. Apparently, the price was advertised correctly, but was rounded
to £3.00 from £299.00 when it arrived in the 'shopping basket'. No offer
or advertised-price gaff just a simple mistake for all to see. And
Taylor Joynson Garrett should be
ashamed-of-themselves/very-proud-of-themselves for being the first to
commercially exploit the publicity.

Steve Johnston
steve [dot] johnstonatentranet [dot] co [dot] uk
Mobile +44 (0)7901 853273
Office +44 (0)1491 878787