Subject: Re: top to bottom gradient
From: Jason Nugent
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 18:50:22 +0100

One way I found to get around this (for backgrounds that take up
the whole movie) is to make a large rectangle (bigger than the
background), make your gradient, and then rotate it 45 degrees so the
gradient goes from corner to corner.

Jason

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998, Clock86 wrote:

> Another newbie question. I just did part of the FLash2 tutorial. Is there
> a way to make a gradient go from the top to the bottom? How about a diagonal
> gradient? I seem to only be able to get the gradient to go right to left.
>
> thanks
> david

Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons)
ap958atchebucto [dot] ns [dot] ca "Beneath this canvas monochrome
Certified Webmaster Wrapped in the shroud of this grey home
I'll paint a picture all my own
I'll paint a picture"
Live to ride,
Ride to Live. -Anacrusis