Subject: Re: FLASH: PC Flash users with access to VB
From: Randy Anthony
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 21:54:58 +0100

Hey rick,
That brings something interesting up, well at least in my mind. I'm an
intermediate program in VB and a few other "Programming" languages.
Something that would be really helpful in flash, or at least I think so,
would be something like that, but with a few more features. So here's my
proposal for anybody that would want something like this. I can make an app
for the PC, that all you have to do is edit an INI file, and tell it
either/or a website to open or an application path. The application alone
would be around 3kb, but the runtimes for VB5 or 6 are around 1.3meg. So
this would probably end up being limited to CD production. Again if anybody
is interested in this, or has any more ideas for something like this, just
pass the word on to me.
Randy
--
Randy Anthony