Subject: Re: FLASH: RE: Morphing Artwork that is imported into Flash
From: David Gary
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 06:06:57 +0100

O'Daniel Designs wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who responded to my original post. Unfortunately, I am
> still having difficulty morphing imported images, whether they are vector or
> raster-based. In addition, it seems that if I add shape hints, all that
> happens is that the paths morph better. There is no morphing of the actual
> colors.
>
> If anyone has any additional ideas, I'd be grateful to hear them.

Hiya Leon,

First of all Flash is horrible at morphing imported images. It simply cannot
read the
objects in the images as 3D, so it cant "truly" morph images only read the
colors. Have you tried both
"Distributive" _and_ "Angular" or "re-shaping the one of the images?

I think Flash's morphing capability is really only good at morphing. plain
shapes.

-DG-