Subject: FLASH: Synchronizing Frames
From: Andrew Vester
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 11:20:56 +0100

Hi all, has anyone had any experience using the 'synchronize frames'
function?
I am trying to work out how it is used, I know when it would be used and
have
several work arounds so I have never had need for it. I also understand
why it is there
but the help is not that easy to grasp.
Is there any immediate visual response that shows you it has worked or
anything like that?
My quick attempts don't look like they are working and I seem to have
done evrything that
the help says.

Thanks for your time.

Andrew