Subject: RE: FLASH: pause flash
From: David L. Rice
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 18:23:05 +0100

Christian,

I know that file was intended for Nic, but I got it for later use somewhere,
just in case you ever see a derivative of it on one of my sites. Btw, I
really like your site under development. Very creative use of the main loop
as the "bass bottom" of the theme and the buttons, et cetera as the "icing
on the cake". Speaking here as a drummer, about four bars into the bass
theme, you might consider a subdued, jazzy, "wood block" backbeat (nothing
fancy, no rolls or anything) to compliment the main theme and hold the
bottom.

Wish I was as visually creative as some of you guys! LOL

Cheers,
--
David L. Rice -- dlriceatbsdlabs [dot] com (mailto:dlriceatbsdlabs [dot] com)
Black Swan Development Labs -- http://www.bsdlabs.com