Subject: Re: FLASH: Transperance...
From: Thomas Schwarzbach
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:58:19 +0100

Hi,
the only solution i know is to use a colored box as background in a separed
layer.
You can assign a transparent color to this box when you make your own color and
set
this color-alpha to 0.
Then you can change this colorbackground. But i don't know how to time this...
If you find a better solution let me know. - Thanks

Thomas