Subject: FLASH: Re: New cartoon!
From: jared wheeler
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 14:52:36 +0100

Title: Re: New cartoon!
Hey brad, I just saw your cartoon today. It's tight as hell. This is a clip from Hotwired's webmonkey newsletter. I wish I had seen it two days ago though...

Any animators out there? Contribute your cool-o animations to HotWired's
new animation channel. We're seeking animations that can stand alone and
tell a story, made from Shockwave for Flash or Director, QuickTime (and
other video formats), dynamic HTML, GIF89s, or anything else that moves
on the Web.

If your work is accepted, we'll pay! To submit artwork or find out more
about this project, please send email to
animations-submissionsathotwired [dot] com. To make our gala launch, get your
stuff to us by 22 August. We'll be taking submissions all year.