Subject: Re: FLASH: Re: New cartoon!
From: anna
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 18:25:48 +0100

> Hey brad, I just saw your cartoon today. It's tight as hell. This is a clip from Hotwired's webmonkey newsletter. I wish I had seen it two days ago though...

submit your stuff anyway, the deadline for the launch is 22 Aug. but the channel will
be on going.
-anna

Any animators out there? Contribute your cool-o animations to HotWired's
>new animation channel. We're seeking animations that can stand alone and
>tell a story, made from Shockwave for Flash or Director, QuickTime (and
>other video formats), dynamic HTML, GIF89s, or anything else that moves
>on the Web.
>
>If your work is accepted, we'll pay! To submit artwork or find out more
>about this project, please send email to
>animations-submissionsathotwired [dot] com. To make our gala launch, get your
>stuff to us by 22 August. We'll be taking submissions all year.

ceci n'est pas une file de signature

anna mcmillan
annaatwired [dot] com
annaattaylor [dot] org

------------------------------------------------------------------------ To UNSUBSCRIBE send: unsubscribe flasher in the body of an email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to subscribe. For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com