Subject: RE: FLASH: Comments please...
From: Chris Jester (CTS Technical)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 18:36:58 +0100

Well it is not really slow it's just that you have to wait for loading this
and loading that and welcome to Insight and then have it spin and show some
buttons. Itlooks good the first time but if I needed to come back to get
something I would probably get annoyed that I have to sit throught this
intro.

my .02

Jester