Subject: Re: FLASH: another cartoon
From: Andrea Evora
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:26:03 +0100

hi, john,
thanks for your comments, but, as I am a beginner in flash3, I don't
really know what are the things that I should do to improve the
animation?
first of all, I don't know what is: "The MIME is not set for Flash on
your server."
also about the stream.
if you or anyone else can help me with any hints...
thanks

andrea