Subject: FLASH: Site structure in flash
From: Greg Twemlow
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 00:14:39 +0100

Hi all

I'm a newbie here on day 15 of my 30 day trial (and I'm hooked). Im doing a
site that will pay for my flash 3 when the thirty days are up.... : ) After
seeing some of the possibilities with Flash, I never want a static site again.

The question I have is about the site structure. With a Flash Only site should
I forget about the "html page concept" and see the site more in layers of
movies? So that after the first page is loaded, any navigation is simply
calling movies and masking that layer 0.

My brain is bending from too many paradigm shifts in one day : (

Thanks in advance
Greg Twemlow
Sydney Australia