Subject: FLASH: Flash: New Corporate Flash Site For Review
From: TheGilster
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 00:02:22 +0100

Dear List,
I have finally uploaded the first version of my Flash web site. It is
semifunctional, and some of the sections are still under construction.
However, the interface is pretty much final and so is most of the content that
is posted. Check out the help menu though nothing happens when you the hit
the buttons. It's a neat animation, though. Okay- enough babbling- Tell me
what you think! The address is:

www.zob.com

Gil Kruger
President & CEO