Subject: RE: FLASH: Re: New cartoon! ATTN. Anna McMillan
From: anna
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 09:13:04 +0100

no, the original reposting of this message was a reply to this comment
which read:

> Hey brad, I just saw your cartoon today. It's tight as hell. This
>is a clip from Hotwired's >webmonkey newsletter. I wish I had seen it two
>days ago though...

which i followed with:

>submit your stuff anyway, the deadline for the launch is 22 Aug. but the
>channel will
>be on going.
>-anna

to which i was asked to repost the submission info.

the submission process will be ongoing.
the deadline for the LAUNCH animations has past.

if you have any questions about the submissions send
email to:
animations-submissionsatwired [dot] com

-anna

>Sorry all looks like you missed the deadline.
>
>Jester

ceci n'est pas une file de signature