Subject: FLASH: Plug in problem
From: Mark Tagliaferro
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 15:26:53 +0100

Hi, I'm new to the group and a couple of months into Flash 3. I really
tried to work this one out on my own and looked for answers in MM's
site..but no luck. This probably qualifies as a remedial question for
this group, but I don't know where else to search.

I can't view my animations with the plug in installed..just a blank white
box when using NN 3.0 for the Mac. When I take out the plug in out it
looks fine. I've tested with IE 3.0 for the Mac and IE 4.0 for Win and
it works fine. My client has AOL Windows (he's not sure what browser or
version he's using..part of my problem in troubleshooting), and he gets
blank white box as well.

I used Aftershock in the default setting. Can anyone help me or point me
in right direction

http://www.kersur.net/~marktag/image/pack.html and
http://www.kersur.net/~marktag/condor.html

Feel free to critique, but they are not complete yet. I didn't want to
proceed too far until I knew what the problem was.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark Tagliaferro
marktagatkersur [dot] net