Subject: Re: FLASH: Delivery Error Notification.
From: Craig Ferrante
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 01:34:01 +0100

David Gary wrote:
Chris Jester (CTS Technical) wrote:

> can someone please tell me why I keep getting these? Am I the only one? OR
> does anyone get them?
>
> Thank you,
> Chris Jester

Nope, Im getting them too.

What is this?

* Automated Notice Sent by MajorTCP/IP  on home1.mavrick-bbs.com*

I thought the list service was coming from: mail.chinwag.com

-DG-

Me tooooooooooo   please make it stop

It appears to be a web hosting company in texas and this is some kind of automated
response from the mail server there
* Automated Notice Sent by MajorTCP/IP  on home1.mavrick-bbs.com*
If  could track down the person using this service maybe it can be straightened out

Craig Ferrante
meanrabbit.com