Subject: FLASH: Corporate Presentation
From: John Mandia
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:38:24 +0100

Hi People,

I've asked this question before and I'm guessing so have others.

I've been asked to create a Flash looping presentation that would include
video clips (Captured from the desktop) showing how to use some software
with a text running at the same time and a voice over as well.

Could someone please point me in the right direction. I can get the clips
in avi but how do I work with them within my presentation? Can quick time
movies be played within a fla? and if so does anyone know how to convert avi
into QuickTime?

If this is a topic that's been discussed 100 times over I'm sorry but I'm
still new to Flash and need to find a way of solving this.

Thanks,

John