Subject: Re: FLASH: Corporate Presentation
From: Hal medrano
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 00:00:58 +0100

I've tried a couple of different solutions. You can use DHTML Layers (Div tags;
layer tag is deprecated) and run the video on top, but Flash sometimes bugs out
with this. I think you're better off exporting in QT format and going
fullscreen (File-->Present Movie). You can do all your authoring in Flash;
just export as QT.

My two cents.

Hal