Subject: Re: FLASH: Question.....HTML
From: Gonzalo Garcia-Perate
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:34:28 +0100

>Of all of you who know HTML....
>when you code it, do you regularly look up the syntax in books?
>
>Or, do you know it so well that you rarely need a reference?
>
>I took an HTML test and it stated that I could not use any reference
>material.
>
>I'm wondering how realistic is this in the day-to-day world of creating web
>pages in a corporate environment?

I would say that in corporate enviroment what matters is
effectivness and speed of work what i personally do is use a visual tool
and then fix the code "by hand" and when I'm doing something extrordinary
then use a reference book or check other sites code...

Gonzalo Garcia-Perate
Web designer Sun Microsystems UK
gperateatuk [dot] sun [dot] com
http://www.sun.co.uk