Subject: Re: FLASH: Corporate Presentation
From: james
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 14:35:31 +0100

I'm really surprised that you can't embed video into a
flash movie - not even mpeg? Is there a way to at
least load/link to an avi file on the local or other
drive so it would at least spawn the video player of
choice to display the video?

Keep in mind, I'm thinking of this for local (not web)
use.

On a related note - this is yet another argument I
have to deal with corporate on as powerpoint embeds
video with ease. :(