Subject: Re: FLASH: PUBLISH woes...
From: Brad Bechtel
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:46:33 +0100

Russ,

Is your concern that you want to continue to provide Flash 3 content but are dissatisfied with the options we provide for this within Flash 4? As I said in my off list post to you, Flash 4 is optimized for delivery of Flash 4 content. We do provide ways of making Flash 3 content available, and we make it pretty easy to do so in my opinion (much easier than it would be if you kept using Aftershock or tried to code the HTML manually).

With the Publish function, you're able to create a default template that fits your needs. Both John and I have provided steps for doing so. What would you have us do differently in this case?

Brad
Flash QA