Subject: FLASH: How to detect inactivity ?
From: Budi Trisnadi
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 04:01:57 +0100

Hello,

Is there a way detect inactivity (no mouse movement, no key pressed) using
the ActionScript ? Say, it is like a screen saver, that if there is no
activity in xx msec, then a movie will load. When the mouse is
moved/clicked, it unload the movie. I was thinking that GetTimer or Loop
While may have something to do with this ?. Anyway, I'm just too basic in
ActionScript. Please help, thanks. If you could please write the scripting
example also...

Budi