Subject: FLASH: button problem
From: Laurie Nelson
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 06:20:13 +0100

Hi. I am knew to Flash and this group.  But I have a problem that I cannot figure out.  I have a movie with several scenes. I have a button symbol that I use in each scene, which actually sends the viewer back to the first scene.  When published, all works great in the Flash player. Problem is in Netscape with the html. No matter what I do, this button freezes up Netscape completely when it is in the scene that loads last on the list. I have altered the scenes to load in a different order and the button will work fine, unless it is once again in the last scene to load. then it freezes everything.  I am using a Mac and the latest netscape.  Any suggestions?  Have I made myself clear? This is difficult to explain.  Thanks. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ To UNSUBSCRIBE send: unsubscribe flasher in the body of an email to list-manageratshocker [dot] com. Problems to: owneratshocker [dot] com N.B. Email address must be the same as the one you used to subscribe. For info on digest mode send: info flasher to list-manageratshocker [dot] com