Subject: RE: FLASH: Mac Screen savers??
From: patrick moore
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:08:19 +0100

I have just purchased screentime for both Mac and PC
You can utilise the same swf file, but you must create the projector
(mac) or exe (win) on the specific platform.
You then use screentime to adapt the projector or exe, which turns it
into a control panel and self extracting archive respectively.
Patrick Moore
Designer
Harrow Productions