Subject: RE: FLASH: Publish 3 and 4
From: Jeff Boucher
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 16:39:20 +0100

I know enough about HTML to get in trouble :), but even better, enough to get
out. After a couple of years of this, I tried Dreamweaver at an associates
'Dilbert' cube. I don't believe how many times he would show me how to do
something through DW, and I would say 'S---!, that's all you have to do?!'. But
it is an infinitely more useful tool if you at least understand the concepts
that go with HTML. Although it seems to write some of the cleanest code of the
packaged software, I still find myself 'behind the scenes' tweaking code.
Just another tool - just have fun, be creative, don't get (too) lazy because of
the tools, and have fun!! (Yup, mentioned twice)
"We now return you to creative discussions about Flash3, 4,..........."
Cheers,
Jeff
Jeff Boucher Photography / Bonsai Studio and Design
boucherphotoatearthlink [dot] net
* STOCK-ASSIGNMENT-DIGITAL-WEB DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT *
- Ask about our web position and design services-

'Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.'