Subject: Re: FLASH: Problem with IE
From: krow
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 02:09:26 +0100

I visited the WEBMONKEY site with IE-5, and the click button
movie, (lesson-2) worked just fine. Also in communicator 4.6.

I downloaded the entire page to my computer, so I could use the
Flash movie as sample on my site, to show visitors the beauty of
Flash.

But on my computer, IE will not load the movie!
Communicator still loads it just fine.

Why would IE load it at the Webmonkey site, but fail on my
webpage?? Thanks. AL Lyman