Subject: FLASH: looping sound seemlessly
From: Motomichi Nakamura
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 02:47:20 +0100

Hi to all

I am having a hard time to figure out how to loop a sound seemlessly.

I would like to loop a different sound in each scene. the problem is that if
I specify 20 times loop in a scene it will play 20 times even though the
second scene starts.

I would also like to loop a sound in a loading animation and the same
problem happens.

If any of you guys have any better idea to loop a sound seemlessly and stops
when the scene is over please let me know.

thanks a lot in advance
motomichi