Subject: RE: FLASH: Do I have to get FLASH 4?
From: james
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 02:10:20 +0100

Sure, that could be done with flash 4.... I didn't get
a chance to see how the send to a friend work and
played back because I hit backspace to correct
something and next thing you know a new window opened
up and some weird flashing (IE) and I lost the
page.... doh!

--- Angeline Geronimo <ageronimoatiscgnetwork [dot] com>